Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Just One More!

Go, Sox, Go!

I've always kind of liked the White Sox, if only because any success they have pisses off Cub fans. But I actually found myself staying up for all 14 innings of last night's Game 3.

The American League has now won seven straight World Series Games. The AL owns the three longest World Series winning streaks, 10 games each time. The AL rules.

Now, the Sox may not sweep, indeed, I didn't expect them to sweep Houston. But it would be extra sweet to keep the current streak alive, started last year by Boston rubbing out the Cardinals in four straight.

Love it!

Go, Sox, Go!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm a Cubs fan but I hope the Sox win. What I like about the Sox is that when they were sinking in September, they stayed together as a team. You never heard any of the players blaming other players for their struggles. And well, Ozzie is awesome. Sports need more managers like him. Unlike Dusty and co who blame the tv announcers.