Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Cool little quiz

I just went here

and took a 10-question quiz. It came out exactly as I have always protrayed myself...a centrist that leans left:



So then I did one for a couple of others. Based on the opinions and posts I've read from Vonster, here is what he showed as:



Not at all shocking. Next comes Bill Dennis, again, based on what I think he's say:



Try the quiz, see how you fare.

As a side note, I also took a six-question quiz here (a "youth" website).

I answered that civil unions were okay with me, that abortion is 100% the choice of the woman, that government should be able to fix schools by taking money away from other programs and not raising taxes, and that school vouchers are detrimental and violate the separation of church and state. It told me I was "probably somewhat conservative" and should "contact the Republican National Committee" to learn more about myself.

So I changed the answer to one question, the "fixing schools" question. This time I went with the first answer, the one that praises government for wanting to raise taxes to fix public schools.

I checked my answers. Now I was definitely a Democrat.

I thought I smelled a rat. So I looked into the site. It is run by the Tides Center. I didn't see anything that would toss up a red flag in the mind of centrist such as myself. So I took the test again, taking a right wing stance on everything. The test said I was definitely a Republican. Okay, fine, that's what I expected. So I retook the test one more time, going back to my original answers, including my original answer on taxes. This time I was probably a Democrat.

I'm going to mark it down to a glitch in their computer. Hope it doesn't happen to too many teens, they could be lead down the opposite path of what they believe.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny...I took the test, answered the questions honestly and found myself closer to the center than you.

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/3989/364/400/draw.php.jpg

Billy Dennis said...

Well, I took this test five years ago or so, and I decided then it was time to quit the Democrats.

I took it again, and I'm still a Libertarian. I lean a litle to the left, and I'm pretty sure that's not a change from five years ago.

BJ Stone said...

So, Vonnie, that makes you a RINO?

But seriously, stop trying to pass yourself off as some kind of "moderate". You're not even close. Anyone AND their blind uncles can see that by simply reading what you write (or copy from other sources).

Anonymous said...

I answered the questions honestly and that's the result I got. Sorry if it doesn't mate with your neosoc world view. You are a garden variety Leftist with a skewed scale of where the center is. Dream on.

Anonymous said...

You should re-name this Good Year for the Liar.