Sunday, December 25, 2005

Spying scandal

Don't get me started. But suffice to say Mr. Dennis has provided all the information necessary to show me that only the extreme, lunatic right still supports this awful administration.

Many wise, sane, thoughtful, reasonable, rational GOP'ers (which actually encompasses a majority of that party, BTW) are pretty disgusted and embarrassed by what's going on over at the presidential branch.

So a shout out to people who try to pass themselves off as "moderate", yet can't see anything wrong with our current leadership: You're not.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey bj, just wanted to ask you if thewxcl webaddress has changed. i cannot access it anymore. i typed in your name hoping to get somwhere and it gave me this site. , while i m here, is the forum there ever gonna be updated with you and kimber together and doc on the 500?

Anonymous said...

Bush has betrayed the trust a lot of voters placed in him. I wanted the man to def3end the nation, and instead he has weakened it in his misguided attempt to protect it.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I think the whole year can be summed up with one little paragraph from a story buried in the back of a single San Francisco Chronicle.

Friday June 3, 2005

U.N. satellite imagery experts have determined that material that could be used to make biological or chemical weapons and banned long-range missiles has been removed from 109 sites in Iraq, U.N. weapons inspectors said in a report obtained Thursday.

I'll assume those are the same biological and chemical weapons that never existed.

BJ Stone said...

I just deleted the duplicate post, no censoring, just so everybody knows. :)

wxcl.com is currently under re-construction as we are changing ownership from AAA to JMP. Regarding the forum, if I can remember how to get to it, I'll fix it ASAP. :)


Oh, and you're right...those WMD's never existed. Finding material that COULD be used to make such weapons? I can do that in my garage.