Saturday, November 11, 2006

I love my dog



He's a handsome chap, don't you think? Name is Juneau. Digs holes like he's trying to visit China the short way. Eats people food as often as possible. Sleeps either a) on the couch in the living room, b) on the couch in the family room, or c) on somebody's bed. He feels he's human.

Obviously, I haven't blogged since August. My new job is both time consuming and extremely, extremely enjoyable. The new house is even more fun. So less time is spent at the computer. Maybe I'll blog more soon, I don't know. Things are good. Job is good, house is good, politics are coming around to the way they should be.

And other big stuff coming soon in my life. So upon further review, yes, there will be more blogging on the way.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's about time! Glad your back.

BJ Stone said...

Busy, busy, but I'll be getting back into the swing of things soon enough.

Anonymous said...

Hey B.J. Great lookin' dog! Hope things are good with you and Diane. Sounds like things are really going great for you up there in the "hog capitol" of the world!! (Tell Mary Good "Hi") LOL

Anonymous said...

Let me guess ... you are going to become the new station manager for JMP here in Peoria?

;-)