Friday, August 11, 2006

Wow, Time Flies, Eh?

I checked this blog out this morning and realized it's been over two weeks since I posted. Those two weeks have been spent moving, and we are now an official resident of Kewanee, IL.

That's right, I decided to move on the two days that it was 101 and 103 degrees. See how smart I am? Diane is not to blame for this decision. I was the one who rented the U-Haul and made the plans. Well, it was hot. How hot? read on.

I made Michael Jordan look like he doesn't sweat.
I averaged taking more showers in a day than most Europeans take in a month.
I changed clothes so often I thought I was in a Cher concert.
Gatorade stock went up .12 per share after that weekend.
I shook my head and almost drowned the cat.
It was so hot my sweat was sweating.

Ok, that'll about cover it.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey B.J.

Have fun in your new "crib" up there in Kewanee. Glad to hear things are goin' so well for you. "Hi" to Diane.

Anonymous said...

So ... am I to understand it was a might warm during yoru move?

Anonymous said...

"I averaged taking more showers in a day than most Europeans take in a month."

So you took 2?

Anonymous said...

I'm bginning to think that, despite our other differences, you and I need to start a joint traffic bitches blog. '-)

Anonymous said...

Now it's been 3 weeks!

Anonymous said...

You don't blog anymore, do ya?

BJ Aberle said...

Dude c'mon....don't leave us!!!